Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dead or Alive????

Hectic weekend? You bet!!! On Saturday, my cousin got married. Now, under normal circumstances, that's OK, but when the stupid priest decrees that the solemnisation should take place at 10 am sharp, that's danger bells ringing. An early rise at 5.30 am, a quick shower and we were off. Well, at least me and Dad were!!! In Mom's case, it was get up, check face, have bath, check face, check saree, wear saree, check fit, wear jewellery, check effect of jewellery and she was off!!! A brisk 20 min drive later, we were at Andheri. But, not before I had my driving skills criticised to the greatest degree possible. That I managed to take everyone to Andheri in one piece seemed to escape every one's mind!!! Strange!!! ;-) Blah...blah...wedding over, back home, this time in 70 min!!!

Next day...JMET!!! At Ghatkopar!!! Good paper, though. Let's see if something develops here. Out of the examination hall at 12.30 pm. At Kanjurmarg at 01.00 pm to watch a movie with friends. Which movie?? I don't know!!! Well, at least, until I get into the theatre!!! Dead or Alive!!! How was it? Quite OK, actually. Stunts that could put apna Rajnikanth anna to shame!!! And one EXTREMELY HOT chick. Character name, Christie. I never bothered to find out her real name!!! At 6.00 pm, Bandra for a puja at my cousin's new home!!! A nice salad meal at Just Round the Corner later, I m home at 11 pm.

Rest until afternoon the next day?? No, siree!!! Coz aunty got fits over her upcoming audit!!! What a life!!! Whew!!!

3 comments:

Riaan Roving said...

at least it was a weddin....ur nxt weekend might be in office..

Sumo said...

do u HAVE to remind me abt that??

Everyman said...

Errmm..i had come here yesterday, put in a loooong comment..only to watch the page expire right in front of my eyes :-I dint have the drive to write the whole thing again :)

To put in short - Dead or Alive sounds like a very interesting movie..kinda like my American Cyborg..so would appreciate a review sometime :) And as for weddings, they are better..if i was in kerala for Christmas, then i would hv been in church at midnight..but thats even better, our Easter service starts at 2 AM!!!beat that!

My Blog Directory