Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just another post

Again, a long time since the last post. I know, I know!!! I should write more frequently...blah...blah!!! Some of the anonymous ppl commenting here feel I shouldn't write at all!!! Ah, but then, I am digressing!!! Blogger's block!!! Promise it wont happen again (believe me at your own risk!!!)

It's been a very busy couple of weeks in office. A big release, a big problem, a quick solution, new problem, another brilliant solution, another release, short meeting with friends. Now, one more week to go before I proceed on vacation!!! Maybe I will write a proper post when I get bored in office!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr after looking at your pic with the beeer mug at bar, i thought oh whos that handsom hunk sitting like a real cowboyyyyyy in a mexican pub, wowwwwwwwwww you rocks man , you are realy hot and especially with beer can , you look really macho and rough and tough , just like a cowboyyyyyyyyyyyy,
and one more last thing, loose your wt you ashl e

Sumo said...

@ Anon : Wow!!! U thot I was handsome?? U REALLY need to get ur eyes checked!!! And BTW, DO get ur grammar right!!! It's painful to read words like 'realy', 'whos', 'rocks' etc. U cant even spell asshole correctly!!!

One more piece of advice...when trying to ridicule someone, go a bit easy on the sarcasm!!! Trust me, it's more effective that way!!! ;)

... said...

wtf!
anonymous isn't even worth a reply any more

boy - WRITE!

and I'm back :) - and u've been mentioned!

... said...

wait one darn sec - my last comment about this jobless,goodfornothing creepo - who is SO freaking annoyed at being himself/herself doesn't even want to own up to a name - seems to have disappeared! :(

upshot is, he is a L O S E R

Sumo said...

@ Princess : I will write. T'will be a set of travelogues!!! Wait for 6th May.

... said...

boy u online? mail me

Everyman said...

Hey..its 8th may!!

My Blog Directory