Friday, July 20, 2007

(You think of a title for this one!!!)

I know...I know!!! I should have blogged a long time earlier, blah blah blah!!! Frankly speaking, even I don't know why I didn't do so earlier. I mean I had lots of free time but the zeal just wasn't there. Anyway, all that's water under the bridge.

A lot of things have been happening since I last blogged. And I mean A LOT!!! India actually managed to defeat South Africa in cricket, I managed to ride my bike home from Worli Sea Face and RMLR ended up being called Chuchchee Singh of Unnees!!!

But then, some things have also not changed. Like I get yelled at everyday for leaving my things lying about on my bed, it continues to rain at least once a day so that I cant ride my bike to office and office continues to be boring and uninspiring.

Just one thing to wait for in the near future - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Need I say more?

5 comments:

darshan said...

Dude...even I m waiting for it...if u plan to lay ur hands on it...do make sure that u also hand it to me so that i can also read it once...

Riaan Roving said...

abbe yaar...u dont have to advertise the name men !!

Sumo said...

@ Darshan : I have already booked it. It should be arriving in a few hours' time.

@ Riaan : Bugger!!! U have put it up on the public domain. Why shouldnt I advertise it? Its hilarious!!! And I did link back to u. See, I m so considerate that I help direct traffic to ur blog, and u....Sniff!!!

Everyman said...

Hope you, like the rest of the world, are done with HArry Potter now..I just thank my stars that this was the last part!

And if that was the just one thing to wait for, life wouldnt be very lively now on, would it :-)

Sumo said...

@ Everyman : Yup, finished it on Saturday, itself. I wish there was more to come!!! Life would still be lively, with the debates with Muggles like u going on endlessly!!! :D

My Blog Directory