Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ever had that feeling?

Ever had that feeling of impending doom? When all seems hopeless, when nothing you try seems to work!!! I am currently experiencing my first bout of office stress. What happens when you are responsible to take data backup, and the backup procedure used by you is incorrect? What happens when the main computer crashes beyond recovery and the new data repository refuses to recognise the backup? What happens when the data lost is equivalent to comprehensive information regarding work, since 2004? I don't know the answer, but something tells me that I shall find out tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Riaan Roving said...

I hope it means that we all get released....

Everyman said...

DON'T PANIC!

Sumo said...

@ Riaan : Release, wats that???

@ Everyman : Thankfully, I didnt!!

My Blog Directory