Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The CAT makes me feel like a lost dog!!!

Gave the baap of all exams, CAT on Sunday, the 19th of November, 2006. I still don't know what I am supposed to expect. It turned out to be ridiculously easy. Now, if only I could solve Maths fast!!! Sigh!!!

I expected the next exam (IIFT) to deliver me from the excruciating agony of waiting for the CAT result. I should have known better. For the first time since times immemorial, IIFT was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tougher than CAT!!!

It seems all the institutions have ganged up to try out new things in the year that I give their exams!!! Next on the cards - JMET. IIT-Roorkee, what have you got in store for me??

3 comments:

Riaan Roving said...

perhaps this one will have questions where every ans is wrong!!! :)

Sumo said...

@ Riaan : Then how r they gonna decide which answer is marked rightly??

Firebringer said...

if u answer nothing at all of course!

My Blog Directory