Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

So, we are finally into 2008. Now, as I look back at 2007, I feel that I didn't really achieve much. I mean I missed out on getting into a good mgmt. institute, there wasn't much value addition in terms of my job, either. Hell, even the New Year's Eve party I attended last night seemed lame. But, that is probably because I am sub-consciously comparing it to the fun I had during Christmas with SSV and SSV(female).

But then, there is a whole new year, with a whole new basket of opportunities to look forward to. Maybe, I will finally get into mgmt. Whatever the case, I hope the year makes me a better person. Here's to 2008!!!

3 comments:

Riaan Roving said...

Happy new year !!

Sumo said...

@ Riaan: Thnx man...same to u!!!

Anonymous said...

Whats happy? why?

My Blog Directory