Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The XIMB Chronicles - V

Long time! The second term has ended since. I have been home and wolfed down hapless crustaceans from the Arabian, and added to the pollution in the atmosphere via Scarlette and the good ol' Maharaja! I have caught a 'flu bug, celebrated the New Year high on paracetamol and anti-histamine and spent the first 4 days of the New Year languishing in bed.

Today, after a long time, I find myself feeling somewhat normal (well, as normal as I can be!). And I am already sick of the subjects in this term! Currently I am sitting for a lecture of Business Law, which is one of the 'icky' subjects I was talking about. Never did I think that actually studying law would be a 1000 times worse then listening to my mother go on about the subject endlessly! 

On a different note, eating 5 pieces of Mango Barfi a la Chitale in one go IS NOT beneficial to the colon!

2 comments:

Uday Satpathy said...

I agree. Business Law is as painful as hanging a mosquito net over the bed when are feeling awfully sleepy. Some laws are meant to be broken. And some of those who teach law are also meant to be broken.

Sumo said...

Sigh!!! Why couldnt he stay away when he first left XIMB???

My Blog Directory