Saturday, April 02, 2005

Fridays are Fun!!

Hmm.. another Friday dawned today. As expected, the mosquito had arranged for an extra lecture. Today's topic was Staircase Design. Sounds verrry interesting isnt it? Well, it actually was! Surprised? So was I! Except for the part when MMM' s droning went into the ultrasonic range, I was able to follow each and every part of the lecture, which, in itself, is an achievement for both, me and MMM. Way to go, MMM. Buzzing rulz!!! Oh ya and BTW, what's with that leg of MMM's? Looks like he performed some vigorous exercise yesterday just before coming to class, and wanted to show off. Else I cant explain the impromptu performance he gave to the whole class. Well, he sure ended up showing off quite a bit, if you get what I mean!! Seriously, I dont mind profs letting their hair down, but I sure draw the line at them lifting their legs up onto stools more than half their height!! MMM might end up having a bark worse than his bite. Considering his increasing canine traits of scratching and lifting legs in public view, I suppose that day isnt too far.

Earlier, I had promised P and V that I would definitely mention them here, albeit in a not so flattering light. But now that I think about it, it seems that would give them too much of free publicity. So no brickbats for you here, V and P. :-D

After a quick lunch, it was time for a session with PHS. We had quite a bit of progress today before we got stuck at some point, as is the norm. Even PHS could not bail us out and I finally left college leaving the problem unsolved. Guess I will have to put in some extra work this weekend.

R and I are going to DMCE tomorrow to present our favourite Implosions paper. AM, YD, RS and SCH will also be there. So its going to be a pretty good contingent from SPCE. Hope we bring back quite a few laurels. There's also a quiz so I am keeping my fingers crossed. More news about this in the next post.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory