Sunday, July 10, 2005

Happy Birthday to RK!!!!

Time for the third birthday of the b'day spl month, as I call it. RK's b'day today. He turns 21. Must be good having your b'day on a Sunday when you have worked for a week. I still dunno what that feels like. Guess I will have to wait for at least a year for that experience.

Had gone to Pune on Friday for overseeing a bit of furniture shifting from Bombay. Pretty boring day it was with me having no energy left over even to go for a movie in the evening. Somehow, Pune seems to bring out the worst in me, at least in terms of mood!!! Saturday was a bit better, considering that it was my turn to drive. Still, the stupid scooterists in Pune don't leave you in exactly a very happy mood after a stint in the main city. At least, I managed not to knock down someone. Run from Pune to Bombay pretty uneventful except for the sight of the mangled remains of a freshly knocked down dog on the Pune bypass road. Gory sight that. Now I know how I must have looked when I dislocated my arm. Ugh!!!!

Pretty disappointing not to have any rains here recently. They lend a nice cool nip to the air which is not to be experienced at any other time of the year. Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Since my last post, V, P, RK, RS, YD, AE have already joined work. Hope they are enjoying it. At least, I hope its better than college.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory