Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The story of a smile

She has a ready smile for everyone. When she smiles, it's like bright sunshine, like the sun glistening off the top of the waves in the deep blue sea off Havelock. She loves to play with her hair. She has gorgeous shiny black hair that looks so lustrous that it makes me want to run my hand through those lovely tresses. She has a lovely voice that sounds so feminine and sweet. I could listen to it for hours...well, maybe not hours, but let's just say a long time!

But then, her smile becomes special when 'he' is around. It simply lights up her face as if she couldn't be happier. I sigh...at least I get to see her joy. Maybe someday, someone will smile like that for me, just...for me.

11 comments:

Uday Satpathy said...

Who's she? :-) And who's he?

Sumo said...

@ Uday: You actually think I m gonna tell u that? :-D And yes, the story is NOT fictional.

Anonymous said...

luks like sumo is in loveeeeee......... :)

Anonymous said...

maybe if she reads this post...she might smile for u.. :)

Everyman said...

Yes...someday Sumo...u know that song.."We shall overcomme....we shall overcome...sOMEDAY!!!!!" :-)

Hope floats...

Sumo said...

@ Anon: Naah...methinks its a crush. As for her reading this post, I don't think she follows blogs.

@ Everyman: Yeah...that is my only saving grace...HOPE!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Sumo I Think Iam in love with you

Sumo said...

@ Imposter: Yeah, right!!! Somehow, I dont think this is quite the way in which she wud phrase her response...he he!!! :-D But I appreciate the attempt! :-P

Anonymous said...

Dear Sumedh,
Someone already smiles like that at you. But the 'she' is not the kind of relationship that you and others refer to

Love,
M

Sumo said...

@ M: Hmm...I must admit I am really confused by your statement...erm, cud u elaborate?

Manasa said...

:) :) :) :) :)..............doesn't this say it all?

My Blog Directory