Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Vacation Dwindles

Slightly less than 2 weeks left for me to join my company. Now that I think of it, there are so many things that I feel I could have done but haven't. Guess this happens to everyone. Still a lot of shopping left to do. Gotta get shoes which can be polished but do not rot due to rainwater, a bag which looks formal enough but does make me look older and lots of other things that I cant even think of now, but I am sure I will once I reach C'batore.

Now, with S back in Cal for good, there is hardly anyone to talk to on phone. The others are working and I don't have the heart to disturb them and make them jealous of my inactivity. On second thoughts when did I have a heart? Yeah, I WILL call them up. HehHeh!!!

I am not in the greatest of spirits currently 'coz of this stupid 'flu which refuses to subside. This damn thing's left me feeling very weak and sleepy. Hope I get over this thing soon.

R coming to Bombay today at night. So, finally, I will have someone to talk to, even if its for a day!!!

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory