Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Went to college on Wednesday to meet up with friends. Was nice reminiscing about college days and trying to predict everyone's future. Caught up with a lot of gossip regarding the dept. also. It seems admissions for ME (Enviro.) have already taken place and classes will commence soon. That is as soon as the main professor MMK manages to reserve time for it from his busy schedule full of invitations to conferences, prize distributions and "televised" interviews. After all, these are the main duties of a professor aren't they? Teaching is always secondary!!

As expected, PHS could not keep quiet and immediately announced 2 PG part-time programmes!! His policy seems to be like Brazil. You score 99 goals-fine, I don't care. I will score 100!! Entrance exam for the ME programme in CM was held on Tuesday. S saw RRR sitting nervously in the class before the start of the exam, looking very nervous. I wish we all were there to see this sight. It would have been fun to point at her and laugh as if she was some caged animal. As of now, she is not caged!!! Guess PHS asked to join the programme just so that he could have the pleasure of failing her in the entrance test. Or better still, let her pass the test and give her reams and reams of assignments, just like she used to give us when we used to be her students!! Way to go, PHS!!!

Its my birthday today so I sang myself a song today!! HAHAHAHA!! I sound loony don't I? Barrage of calls today from friends so I am quite busy on phone. Had messages from R and RS at midnight. Feeling rather sleepy today, though. Will be going out for dinner today at night with Mom and Dad. Lets hope I enjoy the year ahead.

CIAO.

1 comment:

jaidutt said...

Sorry Sumo didnt know it was ur b'day on the 1st. Belated Happy B'day.

My Blog Directory