Monday, October 03, 2005

Chronicle No. 20

Was very busy for the past 3 days and thats why I couldnt blog. The quiz VRS and I had organised was a success. Thankfully, the quality of the questions was appreciated. Finally, what makes me happy is that all those who were present were not bored and we had a good time.

VRS and I went for a local quiz here on Sunday. Unfortunately, it was not our day and we could not get into the finals. However, the winner of our quiz got through and eventually came fourth. The good thing was that we tied with a rival company and did not let them get on top of us.

Got OOAD/UML today. Once thats done, we will have our next deliverable waiting. Looks like the 4 day holiday is not going to be a good one, as I feared. I am hoping for the best.

No comments:

My Blog Directory