Thursday, October 13, 2005

Chronicle No. 25

Its been a really long weekend and it is with a very heavy heart that I return to office. Somehow, 4 days of holiday make you really lazy. Enjoyed a lot with Mom and Dad during the hols. Went to Puri, Konark and Chilka. All visits were memorable and I shall sure remember them for a long time. For the first time, I saw a spotlessly clean beach with a blue sea. The sea at Bombay looks so black!!! Puri was simply amazing. Konark's single offering - The Sun Temple was breathtaking. The carvings were so intricate that one wonders how many years it must have taken those artisans to complete the temple. I really admire their patience.

Got GPS, thats Good Programming Skills class today. And then, its back to WC. Sigh!!!!

No comments:

My Blog Directory