Monday, December 12, 2005

The B Chronicles No. 6

Today seems to be the best day in office. The reason for my thinking this, follows.

First, it started out as usual with a meeting being held in the recreation room so that it was closed to unemployed ppl like me, who love to spend most of their time there. So, 50 pages of Anne Frank later, RR and I decided to have an early lunch. Turns out that it was good we did. Moment we stepped out of the office premises to have a small post-lunch stroll, a guy from an Indica dealership offered me a test drive in the new Turbo Diesel. WOW!!!! He thought I actually needed an invitation to drive??? 5 min later, I stepped out of the car, feeling like a truck driver but, with a wide grin plastered over my face, nevertheless.

Then, MATC called RR and me and asked us to meet a GL of a banking project. He sent us to BKC for another interview and then, we were on board!!! I can finally say that I have some work after all!!! Champagne anyone??

1 comment:

darshan said...

congrats sumo...finally the company has got some work it seems...they have given u a prj...what is it abt and where do u have to go...do tell me...bye

My Blog Directory