Monday, August 14, 2006

A motley missed!!!

Ever had that feeling?? You get out of bed and look forward to 3-4 hours of blissful quizzing. Ahh...Utopia!!! Alas, Utopia is fictional!!! The quizzing is thwarted by the infantile insistence of Dad that I meet some stupid relatives who are coming over to India after 15 years!!! They had some idiotic desire to see their long-lost nephew, who was soooo small when they saw him last!!! As if that's ever possible where I m concerned!!! Now is it my fault that they chose not to return for 15 whole years??

And Dad's attempt to mollify me?? Tickets to Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna!!! Aaarghhh!!!! Read about it in the post below.

3 comments:

... said...

awww...hope they got ya all manner of goodies to make up! ;o)

hows you been?

Firebringer said...

was a good Motley man!

Sumo said...

@ .... : No, they didnt...and a weepy movie is NOT a substitute for a Motley!!!

@ firebringer : Why do u have to rub it in?? I read u guys' messages on the yahoo grp!!!

My Blog Directory