Monday, January 08, 2007

Help!!! I cant see A future!!!

It's been 2 weeks since I last wrote a post. Holiday season...long break. Actually, a lot has been happenning. Most importantly, CAT results were declared. I ended up scoring a wee bit less than around 6000 other ppl taking the exam!!! With such a stellar performance, a double I tag was as likely as seeing a bikini clad girl in Saudi Arabia. I still have hopes of a call from a couple of other institutes, but they too are slowly evaporating into thin air!!!

Maybe XAT had the potential to deliver me from this madness. Alas, it wasnt to be. A not-so-easy paper and plus, I screwed up my nemesis - QUANT!!! Or rather, QUANT screwed me up!!! Whichever way it may be, fact is that I dont expect anything to come of yesterday's performance.

The only silver lining about yesterday was that the exam venue was my school. In fact, even the class was my former class!!! Talk about serious home advantage!!! It felt nice to be back in those huge corridors, the stern grey stone walls, the high ceilings with the pesky crows, the gravelly ground. The only thing that was missing was my school uniform.

Ok, but back to reality now. After yesterday's debacle, I dont know what I should expect. Future predictions, anyone??

3 comments:

Riaan Roving said...

yeah..i remember how u became the class monitor again!!!!

Everyman said...

for a second i thought i was viewing my own blog!!

As for future predictions, come over to Saudi, we shall together venture on the quest for the girl in the bikini

Sumo said...

@ Riaan : Actually, i WAS the class monitor in V B!!!

@ Everyman : Let's drink to that wonderful image!!! Hic!!!

My Blog Directory