Sunday, May 21, 2006

My first vehicle shall CERTAINLY be an SUV


Had to go to Borivali yesterday for a birthday party. So, what was the problem? Quadrupling work on the track resulted in cancellation of trains and, consequently, there was a lot of traffic on the road, even on the WE highway. Result? Tempers running high and driving becoming erratic.

Let's just say that I tried to cut off a Qualis driver who tried to squeeze me out of my lane, which resulted in (Ahem!!!) a dent. Its so bloody UNFAIR!!! My next car has to be a big SUV (or maybe, a BEST bus!!!!) :-D

2 comments:

darshan said...

certainly...i will also buy one and screw all the others around...damn its takes me one and a half hours to reach to my hime from my office

Everyman said...

BEST sounds like a better bet...maybe one of them road rollers too..and u dont even need a liscence..but i guess u have one already

My Blog Directory