Saturday, May 27, 2006

Random Questions

Very often, for no reason whatsoever, my mind is full of questions. Thought I will put down a few of them here for......well.....for no particular reason!!!! ;-)

  • Why must I follow all the rules while driving, when all the other drivers on the road are authorised to break the rules whenever they want to?
  • Why must I set an example for all my cousins? No one set an example for me!!!
  • Why must I be called to work every Saturday?
  • How can I get into a good insti without moving my ass?
  • Why cant Schumi win every race?
  • Why cant S get into Aerospace inspite of getting an AIR of 206?
  • Why must I always remain fat inspite of eating very little?
  • Why cant I compose poetry effortlessly like S?
  • Why cant R and SB make up their minds about their respective futures?
  • Why must my M800 move so slowly?
  • Why cant a Merc be cheaper?
  • Why cant an automobile company consider me for a job?
  • Why must my job make me hate it?

Well.....the list continues..........................

2 comments:

Everyman said...

Ask urself just one question Sumo ---WHY NOT??? :-d

Sumo said...

@ everyman : Spoken just like a teacher!!! :-D But I guess u have a point. Actually, I remember one cycle ad which went like this.

My Blog Directory