Monday, July 31, 2006

Ramblings

  • It feels so nice to meet your college friends after a long time....you wish time stood still.
  • The sea breeze is wonderful, but the sea spray is yucky!!!
  • I look HUGE compared to my friend, A!!!
  • I like the World Space Radio ad....somehow, it is sooo convincing!!!
  • Zara Zara from Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein is easily the most erotic song of recent times (well, for me at least!!!).
  • I am beginning to wonder why I started writing this post in the first place!!!
  • I SUCK at CAT quant!!!
  • I am writing this from office, waiting for the stupid SPARC backup to get over.
  • Why does no friend of mine have the entire F.R.I.E.N.D.S collection??
  • You are probably wondering whether I have lost my marbles.
  • I think I probably have!!!
  • errrr.....I guess that's it!!!

6 comments:

darshan said...

well well...what can i say...i was also desperately trying to read everyone's blog at office but it just doesnt open. and also i had not renewed my internet connection for a long time...so the delay

Sumo said...

@Darshan : Well, its good that u r back.....keep visiting!!!

... said...

dont know if i am considered a friend,
howeve i have the entire collection of friends

Riaan Roving said...

lets go one step at a time
-if time stood still u wud bored of ur frnds..
-when somethin feels good..somthin of bad taste will follow...remember bbsr
-yes and u look small cmprd to others...
-hmmmm....do u have world space..hehe
-i cant comment
-forget it ur already half way thru
-dont we all
-ahhh yes the stupid machines...
-absolutely sure actually
-dont think
-finally!!!

Sumo said...

@...:i like making frnds....u read my blog, so u=friend. And its nice to hear that u have the whole collection...too bad u r in the US now!!!

@ Riaan : I dont have worldspace, but the ad made me seriously consider it.
Small compared to others?? ya rite!!!
U certainly dont suck at quant.
I found one friend who has the collection.
Even i m sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sumedh...
Dude, i absolutely agree that Zara Zara frm RHTDM is one of the hauntingly beautiful bolly songs EVER !
I suck at Quant bigtime as well yaar, SOB

My Blog Directory