Saturday, July 22, 2006

What a day!!!

Was looking forward to a completely free weekend ahead of me, yesterday in office when Mom messaged to tell me that her cell service had been temporarily discontinued. It seems the bill I had paid online had not been credited to her account. An hour of communication with my bank and her cell company later, I came to know that I had keyed in the wrong number while paying the bill. MISTAKE NO. 1!!! Thankfully, the cell company has agreed to help me correct the error.

Later, while leaving office, full of weekend ecstasy, I forgot my umbrella and, to top it, realised my folly only after I had reached home. On calling my colleagues, I found that they had all left office and that there was no one to claim the umbrella for me!!! MISTAKE NO. 2!!! I asked a colleague who was going to office today to check for it but, as expected, he didn't find it!!!

Then, while lazing at home today, I snagged my watch in a drawer. Struggle......struggle.....SNAP!!!!! That'll be 50 bucks, Sir!!! MISTAKE NO. 3!!!

And, finally, for the "baap" of all mistakes. I made a friggin' mistake while filling in my CAT form. Used a black pen where a pencil was needed!!! Damn!!! MISTAKE NO. 4!!!

Total unnecessary cost incurred so far?? Rs. 180. Could go up to Rs. 2199!!! Great....simply great!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

hmm. bad weekend?

btw, i don't think we know each other. and yes, i am from bombay.

Sumo said...

Yup....bad weekend!!! Hope it can only get better!!!

My Blog Directory