Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Birthday Season starts!!!

Its 23rd June today. RS' birthday today. The month long birthday season which has as many as 4 birthdays in it. Yaay!!! However, this feeling of happiness receded after a few minutes this morning when I realised that my company has asked me to read a few books before joining them and I have not yet touched a single book. I guess this will be like engg. exams. Last minute cramming!!!

Dad said that it was an important day in office for him. He didnt say why, though I kept on probing him for the information. Even Mom says she doesnt know. What can be so important for him today, of all days?? I must find out somehow!!

Rains continue to lash the city continuously, with hardly any respite. I wish the hostelites were here now. I am sure the skeptics amongst them would have been turned into believers when they saw this season's monsoon.

I dont know why I am rambling like this nowadays. Maybe its because I have nothing very interesting to do, except read. I really miss the sporadic bouts of malaria I would get because of the mosquito. I miss the bossiness and Just-do-it attitude of PHS. In general, I miss college. SIGH!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog Directory