Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sumo Speaks from Bombay

Had a lot of problems trying to get connected to the net throughout this week. Conversion from Dial up to Tri Band. Looks like it'll be another week before I get a proper connection. And this time, I am really anxious coz I will be paying for it!!! ;-)

Had a pretty uneventful flight back to Bombay. That is uneventful, if you can ignore the fact that I almost slept over my lunch, spilled coffee over my pants and, as a grand finale, sat back nursing a throbbing nerve in my temple, just as the plane was about to land!!! Pretty commonplace for me, I must say.

Having reached here, the first thing I did was sleep. And then, I slept again, and then some more! Finally, when I decided that I had rested enough, it was Sunday. And what does one do on Sundays? Of course, SLEEP!!!! :-D

Had to report for work on Monday, but then, that comes in the B Chronicles. Until later, CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory