Friday, September 23, 2005

Chronicle No. 15

That's it!!! Less than 24 hours left for my midterms. Now, its officially time to panic!!! Actually, I am hoping it wont be as bad as engg. We had a review session taken by a Trivandrum faculty today and it was really nice. He cleared quite a few doubts I had and now, I am beginning to feel a wee bit more confident. I am hoping for the best.

Had a chat with the ILP centre co-ordinator, D today. She has given me and VRS permission to conduct a quiz here next week. Yaay!!! VRS is from BITS Pilani. He is also a UC semi-finalist. Hope the event will elicit a generous response. The other thing D told me was that I neednt be very happy even if I got a Bombay base branch posting. That's coz a lot of cities come under the base branch and I could be even sent to a place like Bangalore. Well, I sure hope not!!! MATC, my future is now in your hands!!!

1 comment:

Riaan Roving said...

keep ur fingers crossed!!!!!

My Blog Directory