Friday, September 09, 2005

Chronicle No. 5

Had a gruelling 3 in 1 session of Requirements Engg today. We were supposedly taught by some esteemed faculty who had been specially brought in from Chennai!!! All she did was to ask us to read from the meagre handouts and explain the concepts ourselves. The only thing we learnt from the session was how to make the Data Flow Diagrams. That was mainly due to the threat of a deadline issued to us by the faculty. ;-) Guess nothing else will make us work that hard. HeHe!!!
We also had a Personal Grooming and Etiquette session today. That was very interesting. It kinda livened us up, especially after we had woken up to a very gloomy day, full of rain, complete with sound effects. Guess, I AM going to experience the mandatory cyclone before I leave this place for good, after all!!! Anyway, back to PG&E. It was a very nice and introspective session. However, the presentations reminded me of the tacky apparel ads often seen on the local cable channel. Hmm....guess you cant have your cake and eat it too!!!

Nice lunch today. Fried fish!!! Yummy!!! Although it was Rohu, which I am not exactly used to, I certainly didnt mind. It was a nice change after 2 whole days of tasteless, veg. food. Chicken Biryani awaits me now for dinner. :-D
Tomorrow's a working day. Will have to get up early in the morning again. The very thought of that makes me sick!!! Lets hope tomorrow will be a more interesting day.

No comments:

My Blog Directory