Thursday, September 22, 2005

Chronicle No. 14

Got some good news today. Our midterms have been postponed to Saturday. That's a whole 24 hours extra time!!! There is a God after all!!!

Had Testing today. Same faculty as SDO. Bored chap, gonna go to Deutscheland soon. Comes in 15 min late, "teaches" for 15 min and then, we have to sit in the class for an eternity before we are "authorised" to get out!!! When did I ever get out of college?? No, wait!!! I left college and got back to school!!! Yes, that must be it!!!

WC was boring as usual. Different tones of writing. That' all. Ho Hum!!!!

2 comments:

jaidutt said...

You have midterms !!!

Welcome back to school dude. Do you have to carry a waterbottle around your neck and a triangular ly folded hanky in your breast pocket ?? :P

Sumo said...

Ya dude, I AM back in school. I am just waiting for the Princi 2 cane me!!!! :-P

My Blog Directory