Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Chronicle No. 6

ILP seems to have started off completely now. We have just submitted 2
assignments, and things are beginning to get hot. Deadlines have to be
met and unfortunately, they are not flexible any more. Also, the hours
of sleep we get out here are dwindling steadily. Well, in that sense,
I am thankful for all those stupid drawing sheets and assignments
given to us by our @#$%# profs. At least, they have taught me to stay
up at unearthly hours and go for days together with low amounts of
sleep.

Bombay seems to be in the grip of some more heavy rainfall. It makes
me homesick to watch the news on TV about the floods in Bombay, or the
fire in Jaslok. Nothing ever seems to happen out here. The only hip
crowd here seems to be the cows. They seem to occupy every inch of the
road. I certainly wouldnt like to drive out here. Coming from me, that
is really something!!! ;-)

Had to get up at 5:30 in the morning to get here to write this post. I
hate the morning net slots. Thankfully, we will be back to the evening
slots next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just blog surfing when I stumbled on your site. One word, cool! I have a simple one too. Come check it out when you have time.

It's a adhd adult depression site/blog. It pretty much covers adhd adult depression related stuff.

Sumo said...

Thnx, dude!!!

My Blog Directory