Saturday, September 24, 2005

Chronicle No. 16

Phew! Finally, I have finished with my midterms. T'was a good exam and I feel that I have done well but one never knows the right answers out here. All the options sound right. I hope that the people who correct my paper think like me, else I am done for!!!

Didnt do anything significant during the day after the exam. Had a bit of testing, but the faculty seemed bored so he left us early. I took advantage of the opportunity to catch 40 winks. ;-) After all, school students do need to sleep for 6-8 hours, dont they??!!!

Japanese, as always, was fun. The Japanese songs the faculty plays for us are funny to listen to, but their music is quite lively. All in all, its a good way to ease the mental stress that develops due to the Tech classes.

No comments:

My Blog Directory