Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Chronicle No. 18

Got my mid term results yesterday. I scored 3-5-3. Thats Tech-LifeSkills-Overall. Grades out of 5 each. Guess, I could have done better than 3 in Tech but I dont think the system is flawed. I mean, I deserve what I got. RR got 3, and surprisingly, VRS got 2. I guess all the SPCE guys continue getting 3, for that was the case in Coimbatore with the rest of our gang too.

We start with the actual Comps stuff today. 3 sessions of GUI and one of Effective Communication. Lets hope at least this stuff is taught well. I would like to design a really nice interface for my project.

Preparations for VRS and my quiz are in full swing. Sometimes, we think that it may be impossible to get enough questions ready in time for the quiz. But, I think we will be ready on D-day. Promise to put up a few questions out here.

No comments:

My Blog Directory