Monday, June 06, 2005

Ahhhh!!! College!!!

So...finally, the exams are over and so is the extreme torture that we all had to endure for four years. Now that engineering is finally done with, I suppose we all can now sit back and look fondly at the days gone by and eschew the memories, both good and bad. V suggested that I write about what I will miss and what I will not abt college. Found this to be a good idea, so here goes....

Things I will definitely miss
  • Catching the early train to be in time for the 9 am lecture.
  • Fighting for my favourite seat in class.
  • Hoodwinking the profs into playing into our hands.
  • Flashing gems of so-called easy logic which, I suppose, only I could understand.
  • JD's laziness (Oh, and mine too!!!).
  • SC's discourses on food (esp. non-veg.).
  • JD's mauling by V and P.
  • M's presence.
  • Conversations between SCH and PHS.
  • IMPLOSION!!!
  • C and A's cartoon-like romance (no offence meant!!).
  • Quizzing with S.
  • Sitting in PHS's cabin for hours together.
  • Mini get-togethers at Vrindy's (and Shetty's too!!).
  • Site Visits (esp. Satara, Khopoli and the Airport).
  • Motley Crew.
  • Nirmiti.
  • Sem. Hall.
  • Mr. A. P. Kadam.
  • PHS' and the mosquito's lectures.
  • Car discussions with C.
  • RS' chimp-like antics.
  • My most special friends (S and R).
  • SPCE
Things I will definitely not miss

  • RAH's lectures.
  • Class politics for CR.
  • Tated as CR.
  • BDD and Applied Science.
  • The two instances my shoulder got dislocated.
  • G and AM's singing.
  • MMM's afternoon lectures.
  • Project Grp. formation at the end of Sem VI.
  • RCOE's fests.
  • RRR.
  • Exams.
Phew!! Thats it!! Thats all I can think of now. Anyone wanting to add to this list is free to do so in the shoutbox. I have not yet bid my final adieu to the college yet. That will be when I finally finish with my project, though only God knows when that will be (Probably, even he doesnt know!!). Hail PHS!!!

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory