Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Who's bothered about the Project??

I had talked to PHS yesterday and he had asked me to be there in college by 1100 hrs. I dutifully reached at around 1055 hrs. What to do - I guess some old habits die hard!! I still have to learn to be "fashionably" late, a concept PHS is no alien to. Well, he certainly proved that today by making an entry at 1215 hrs. After a few deliberations about the project, it was decided by me with some help from SC and RS, that working on a project was an extremely silly thing to do, esp. the day after your last engg paper. So we decided to go and watch KKHH (which, BTW, is certainly NOT Kuch Kuch Hota Hai).

1550 hrs saw us land up at G7 for a 1515 hrs show, but what the hell!! At least I am a few kms away from college!! Movie was good for a few laughs and I certainly thanked my stars that any of my friends from the opposite sex was not with us. The show got crappy at times but then, what do you expect from a Balaji Films product?? I mean, c'mon, guys in coital poses with cats??!!!!!

After the movie, M spotted C and A and we rendezvoused with them for a while. All in all, it was a very nice first day of my vacation. Here's to a few more days like this one, albeit, with some work actually done!! (Heh!!Heh!!)

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory