Monday, June 20, 2005

Sumo's Back !!

Feels great to be back after a long hiatus. Had gone to Pune and hence, could not write on the blog. Pune seems to be quite horrible at this time of the year, at least it was when I visited. The days are extremely hot and plus there is the added burden of power cuts which adds to the agony. A four-hour power cut is third degree torture for God's sake!!! I dont know what' wrong with MSEB. I am told that power cuts in rural areas last for 8 hours!! Can you believe it?? To top it all, a few weeks ago, in an MERC meeting, MSEB had the audacity to suggest that power cuts be imposed in Bombay and the resulting surplus power be diverted for MSEB's use. Thank God, Tata Power had the sense to veto this ludicrous suggestion outright.

Watched a drama and a couple of movies in Pune. Nothing much to write about. Strictly timepass fare. Good enough to evade the power cut, but just about.

Congratulations to M on starting his new job. Hope he does well. My joining date has been declared as 28 th July, so I have a long wait.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory