Monday, June 13, 2005

BURP !!!!!

Was invited over to M's place for lunch on Sunday. Central line trains were pretty tedious but it was good fun otherwise. Had a lot of fun at Mangu's place, esp. during the card-playing sessions, thanks to an over-zealous JD failing to realise that playing cards are ambigrammatical (Hope this is the right word !!) and, can be read from the other side too!! Food was great and M's parents and sister made sure noone went hungry.

Later, I went to do some shopping for monsoon footwear. Although my size is 11, size 10 can do, albeit its a tight fit. At least I dont have to go and order for specially made shoes or go about searching high and low for them!!! ( ;-) -----> VV)

Had my project viva today. Hardly felt like a viva, though!! We are so used to sitting in PHS's cabin that it now feels like a second home and we are never uncomfortable there. Plus, there is the added advantage of having an external who has no idea of what GA is!! Kinda makes my job easier!! HehHeh!!

Went to SC's place after the viva. Once again, a sumptuous lunch, excellent hospitality and AC in this sultry weather!!! WOW!! SC, M and their respective families, you guys rock!!! Everyone managed to poke some more fun at JD and his non-flattening stomach. :-) Got some excellent songs from SC's comp on my flash drive. Will help me on my drive to Pune tomorrow. Went to BCL later and got a few books. An Agatha Christie, and 2 Keatings. Oh, and yes, a British Autocar too!!! Should hopefully last me for the stay in Pune.

Mind's blank, got nothing more to say so will sign off. Next post probably on Monday.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory