Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another Futile College Visit

Had gone to college yesterday to make renewed attempts at trying to get a Transfer Certi from college. But, the guys in office were too smart for me. This time, the excuse was a fairly legitimate one, as compared to last time. FE admissions!!!Now what could I say to that?? With the pall of gloom that had now descended over my demeanour, I walked towards my former class with heavy strides.

On reaching the desired destination, I found, to my chagrin, that the classes had again been reshuffled, as regards classrooms. On inquiry, I found that this was PHS' doing (now why doesn't that surprise me??). It seems I was in time to witness another bombshell being dropped on the class. PHS wanted the total no of project groups in the BE class to be 12. It seems that the students were, somehow, unable to reach this figure. Now, they had it!!! PHS marched into the class, divided the class into 12 grps in his typical style and that was that. Thankfully, the groups were allowed to opt for their guides. This incident has, predictably, left the BE class disgruntled. Hope they manage to sort out this problem soon.

As regards me, I shall launch a fresh attack on the impregnable fortress that is the SPCE office and try to con them into giving me my TC. Akramaaan!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog Directory