Friday, August 19, 2005

When will I get the Transfer Certi??

Had gone to college last week to get the Transfer Certi and the 500 bucks refund. Was stared at in the most condescending manner possible and curtly told by the Accounts chap to return the next week. Of course I should have realised this. How very stupid of me to go and bother them when they are soooo busy yapping about imp topics like why the trains are late and why that lady was looking so pale today and why Manmohan Singh should resign. These topics can affect the entire socio-political balance of the country and I actually have the cheek to go and attempt to stop all this??!!! All this information was conveyed by the contemptuous look cast in my direction by the Accounts chap when I tried to request him to do my wok ASAP. Damn - it made me wonder why I was even born!!!!

Now, I am again going to go and attempt the impossible on Monday. Lets see what new look I get from the office guys. God help me!!!

No comments:

My Blog Directory