Saturday, March 26, 2005

And Life goes on

When I checked my blog, I found that my last entry was just after Rose Day! Hmm..it sure has been a long time before I have found the time to post something here.

Nothing much has happened since my last post though. I went to RCOE alongwith my project group, sans K and presented our project there. It was actually a rush against time as I had a test in college on the same day in the morning and MMM's lecture in the aftrenoon. We managed to rush to RCOE by rick and were promptly told that we would have to wait until after lunch to present the project. After a lot of pleading on our part about the lack of time, they finally allowed us to carry on immediately, albeit in a smaller amount of time than usual. The unfortunate part was that the presentation on GA which forms a major part of my project was not working and the CD with the backup copy was lying at the house of the "very efficient" guy from TE-Civil (let's just call him 'Madan')!!! ##@@!!%%&&$$@@**!!!!! Anyway, due to the lack of a Powerpoint presentation, R and I managed to present the project in little over 15 minutes. As expected, noone from the audience understood a word about our project, but the judges seemed interested and were asking pretty relevant questions. At the end, they seemed impressed enough to make me feel hopeful of a prize. But, alas, it was not to be. As it turned out, we didnt win. However, the silver lining was that AM had presented his paper on Galvanised Rebars the previous day and he got the first prize. So our class was not empty-handed, at least. Guess, my RCOE jinx stays firm!!!

MMM continued with his droning throughout the week and even wanted to engage an extra lecture yesterday!!! Thankfully, his 'evil' plans were thwarted by the presence of mind of the entire class which provided a very viable excuse of being unable to attend college due to balloon-throwing incidents!!! Well, I suppose he will find another way of getting back at us, I am sure.

PHS also went on with his Mumbo-Jumbo, starting with PERT networks this time. Seriously, if you want to train a guy to eavesdrop on conversations, send him to PHS. In 2 week's time, if he can understand what PHS is saying then I think he can make out any conversation held behind closed doors!!! Think how useful would that be to the CBI or RAW.

Indian cricket is in a bit of soup right now with SRT back in the pavillion. But, with Viru there, one can heave a sigh of relief. VVS is also beginning to find his touch. Poor Dada has had to drop down the order so that VVS can have a crack at the bowling. Anyway, here's hoping that he finds his touch soon. Methinks India will have to do something special from here to gon on and win the match.

Hmmm....more in the next post. Gotta go back and watch the match!!!

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory