Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday Fever

Well, its Friday again and we all have started to look forward to the weekend ahead of us. Well, it sure feels nice that your profs will not be able to torture you for two whole days!!!

Today, the mosquito had another extra lecture. I went to college with a heavy heart (and, incidentally, a heavy body too!!!LOL!!!) thinking it was going to be another sleeping session. But, it was not as bad as I expected it to be. MMM buzzed quite well and the sums were also pretty easy. The only problem was that M took it upon himself to be the first in performing all calculations. This provides quick answers to MMM, no doubt, but it also makes him think that the entire class has understood the particular step and he moves on. Oh come on, M, this is not a race!! We admit that you are the fastest calculator in the entire class by a large margin, but not everyone can pick up the steps as fast as you can. Please try and bear that in mind, its a sincere request from me.

The day after that was pretty enjoyable, on the whole. I showed MMM the program I had written for EE and he suggested a few changes which I may 'condescend' to incorporate if I feel like it!! LOL!!! While the program was compiling, he asked me about my future plans. It was actually a mini career interview for me in his cabin today!!

Before this, JD and I enjoyed a cheese grilled sandwich (Yummy!!!). R, G and I also went out and had ice candy. It was heavenly, especially in this sultry weather. Well, I also ended up feeling that my shirt was being neglected while I was enjoying this cool treat and so, also fed my shirt a bit of candy!! LOL!! MMM was staring at my orange stained mouth when I went to him after this. Guess he must be thinking that I have a lot of vices, one of them being eating paan!!!

At the end of the day, we all pooled pur meagre brains together and tried to think of a few witty lines to write for the fishpond to be held in our class on Monday. But, we could come up with only a few, which was very disappointing. Hmm, guess I should cut out the 'advertising' from my list of interests in my CV!!! Anyway, I hope to have a few brainwaves this weekend so that I can at least cover the entire class in some way or the other.

Me having a blogger's block now, so more in the next post.

CIAO.

1 comment:

jaidutt said...

k sumo me got u on RSS now.

My Blog Directory