Monday, March 14, 2005

Ho!Hum! And we are back in College!!

Well, N*****I is over and so is all the euphoria surrounding it. Now, the festival season has also ended and we have to all start studying in right earnest. This sounds so boring doesnt it?? But, its true and I am also in a very foul mood hence, you will find little humour in my post today.

Nothing of great importance happened today. Lectures took place as usual and PHS once again flexed his authoritative muscles by engaging an afternoon lecture, instead of his scheduled morning one. Sometimes, I wonder how our department can be so foolish as to allot a lecture to him before 1100hrs on any given day. And they keep on repeating this mistake year after year.

I got my camera roll developed today. The photos have come out well, especially the one my project group took with the great PHS. C is a very nice photographer and I must remember to congratulate him tomorrow.

I have nothing more to say so I will end this post here. More in the next post.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory