Wednesday, March 09, 2005

We Imploded MHSS!!!

Well, I finally have time to write my blog again. Nothing much has happened since my last post. 2 paper presentations had been selected for the MHSS festival. R and I had decided to present our famous (or should I say, infamous) paper on Implosions. The pp went off really well and we ended up impressing the judges as well. Hope we manage to win a prize. Anyway, it will be an excruciating wait till tomorrow afternoon, when the results will be announced. RK and RP also presented a paper on Project Management. It was also a good performance but I feel they lacked a certain amount of confidence. Anyway, I hope they have made a good enough impression on the judges. Well, only time will tell.

After the presentations, we went to my house. We managed to gorge on a few savouries as we had hardly had any lunch, especially RK and RP who, I dont think, had managed to have even a morsel at lunchtime!!! We were joined later by G, GA, BS and AB. The assorted party now came to life with the arrival of these characters. Then the real hero, the shrikhand, made its entry and everyone was then engrossed in savouring its flavour. I was nervous as to whether they would like it or not, but they seemed to love it. I LOVE YOU MOM!!! RK, as usual, wanted to remain glued to the computer, playing NFS 6 but I managed to wrench him away from the comp so that I could play a few songs of my choice.

VE declared the pay for all those placed with them and this was the main topic of discussion. Pretty boring, one would think. I would agree, and by the looks of today evening, so would R, though I must say that she looked bored througout the visit to my house. The only humourous event was when R brought the tray into the kitchen, just to help out my mom. The guys sitting outside could not keep from taking a dig at her and accused her of practising housework for G. LOL!!! Well, I must add that this dig, though perfectly justified otherwise, was rather ill-timed today, as it made R feel embarassed in front of my parents. Looks like some guys in our class need a course in Social Finesse.

BS had a field day lying to everyone she spoke on phone today. She was supposedly at VE at even 1930hrs!!! To add to that, the people she spoke on to phone were dumb enough to actually believe her!!!

Nothing else of note happened today. Only that MMM decided to drop a bombshell on us by saying that he would be engaging his lecture tomorrow until the local festival actually started!!! Buzzzz!!! Get lost, MMM!!!! Oh, sorry guys that was just a mosquito I mistook for MMM. My apologies.

More in the next post, hopefully the news of a prize.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory