Sunday, February 13, 2005

Boring Saturday

Well, it has been a very boring Saturday. I just lazed about for the whole day reading the paper and playing NFS 6 on my comp. Managed to get down to some work in the afternoon. Damn that stupid Quantity Survey Assignment!!! I couldnt understand much and soon gave up on it. I managed to secure tickets to the movie Page 3 for the evening so the day was salvaged from being a complete waste. The movie was good. The director has brought out the hypocracy of the people appearing on Page 3 very nicely. A hard hitting movie. Next movie on my wish list - Black. Hope I get to see it in a theatre soon. Anyway, had a lovely dinner at home, consisting of fish and prawns. Guess I will sleep contended. Tomorrow is another day of assignments. I cant remember the last time I have had a real holiday on a Sunday. Guess this will be the trend until I pass out of college. I will be watching the finals of the University Challenge tomorrow morning. Then, its back to my stupid assignments. Sometimes, I think that my professors are all out to get me. Dunno what I have done to invite their ire in this manner. Anyway, more in the next entry.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory