Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Feels Good to be back in B.E.

The past few days were very hectic in terms of assignments. Couldnt post on the blog coz of that. Much water has passed under the bridge since the last post. The disappointment of S***E getting over had not passed and out class was in for a rude shock on Monday. We had been shifted to the S.E. class while they had been given our class. The move was opposed tooth and nail by our class and thankfully, the authorities relented. We have been asked to shift back to our class wef from tomorrow.

Nothing much on the academic front. MMM continues to remind me of my hatred for mosquitoes. Why cant that guy speak like a normal person?!!! PHS goes on with his mumbo-jumbo. Thou shalt understand mumbo-jumbo if thou want to sit in PHS's class!!! RRR continues to strengthen my belief in her ineptitude to teach even a 2-yr old kid. So, I suppose the profs are pretty normal this week.

On the project front, we seem to be making good progress. PHS has been sitting with us everyday and guiding us and believe me, he is doing a very good job of it. Hopefully the project should be ready by March end. R and I have decided to present the project itself as a technical paper in N-2005. Lets hope we win this time round. I hear the prizes are pretty good this time. I could do with some ready cash.

My best wishes to all those appearing for MI placement interviews.

I have nothing more to say. Comments on the shoutbox are welcome.

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory