Monday, February 14, 2005

Placements - A Blessing in Disguise

Well, its hard to believe that today is Valentine's Day. I couldnt spot a single couple in my college decked up for the occasion. It seems once people enter engg, they forget celebration of all spl days excpet maybe the college fests. Anyway, today VE came for placements to college.

Almost half the class sat for the aptitude test. When I left college for home, the results had not been declared. Anyway, today, I didnt wait for the placements to get over. Thats coz Mom and Dad had gone for a wedding to Goregaon and offered to pick me up. The icing on the cake was that it was my day to drive today. This was a chance I was definitely not going to miss. Hence, my early exodus from college.

Before starting for home, I treated Mom to some Fruit Salad with Ice Cream on the occasion of Valentine's Day. Encountered quite a lot of traffic on the road home today. This affected my journey time. It took me around 1 hr 15 min to reach home which is pathetic by my standards. Anyway, more in the next post.

CIAO.

1 comment:

jaidutt said...

Hey Sumo how about changing to a better layout. Also you can add a shoutbox it'll me mighty cool

My Blog Directory