Monday, February 14, 2005

Working on a Sunday Sucks!!!

Well, its been a funny sort of day so far. Got up at 9:30 in the morning and promptly went back to sleep again. Then, I suddenly realised that the finals of Univeristy Challenge were being telecast today and rushed to watch it. Thankfully, I had missed only the introductions. Anyway, it was a keenly fought close contest and only a fool would predict the winner. Finally NSIT, Delhi managed to hold their nerve and scrape through. It was scintillating quizzing, at its best.

Then, it was time for my leisurely bath. After taking 30 min under a wonderfully warm beauty shower, I was shooed out of the bathroom by my irritated mom. Guess, she will never understand my penchant for looong warm showers. I suppose its good for the environment that she won't, else there soon wont be any water left in the locality. LOL.

The Sunday Times had nothing much interesting. Just the regular news of who was murderd, raped etc. Garfield was pretty lame today. Got some good info from Open Space but thats about it. There were some more good reviews of Black. I HAVE to watch that movie sometime. Told C about it and he agreed to come after our college fest. Hope A, R, S and RS come along then. Guess S will refuse to come what with all the assignments being piled on our heads by our very generous Profs. I suppose R will also come up with some excuse or the other to avoid coming, as she usually does.

Anyway, coming back to today, I managed to complete the QSE assignment except for a couple of questions. Now, thats an achievement in itself. What dilutes the joy is that I got it down verbatim from R's journal. I got to start writing my own assignments, dammit. The good thing was that I managed to solve the problem in the second QSE assignment. Had to incorporate a few corrections in the solution suggested by the stupid RRR, but I managed with Dad's help.

Had a very late lunch at 3:30pm and am now sitting in front of the comp wondering whether to snooze or watch TV. Guess I will plump for the former. More in the next post.

CIAO.

2 comments:

Sumo said...

Hey the comments page works !!!

SUMO.

jaidutt said...

Hello Sumo ! Long posts man. Neway nice work
Read through your profile. Crushes, wushes haan, arre how come the class does not know of this. Come tomorrow to college and i'll make merry on the account.

Btw figured most ppl out, except C and
R. Methinks C is not from college and is R = SR

Till then
Happy Blogging
JD

My Blog Directory