Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Its S***E Tomorrow !!!

Well, today was another boring day of lectures. MMM in the morning is a real pain. I dont know why he has to drone like a mosquito so much. Much of his lecture was spent in trying to make out what the effect of the 'Lie Load' was on the slab. ANG was in scintillating form today and finally, started teaching QSE the way it should be taught - by solving problems. PHS was all mumbo-jumbo as usual, but today, it was actually possible to understand what he was saying, though I suppose the practice I have got through my project proves to be invaluable. Elective passed by like a breeze, and then it was lunch break - my favourite period.

Lunch was, surprisingly, a very leisurely affair with I, G, R, RS, C and A sitting out the entire hour in the Canteen. C suggested we go and watch Black but G, RS and I had EE tutorials with MMM so, we had to very reluctantly pass. The next 3 hrs were absolute torture with G choosing to display his vocal skills with the help of all the depressing songs he could recite. Oh and did I mention there was the added bonus of MMM droning at you from close quarters?

Went to Merwan's later in the evening and had a roll and a smoothie. Merwan's - keep it coming, I Love You. LOL. Nothing of note happened later so I suppose this post should end here.

Oh ya, one more thing. Just a short while ago, I found V online!!! Now that is such a rare occurance, I nearly fell out of my seat!!! Then, to top it all, P came online!!! Now this was getting to be too much!!! In fact, she is still online as I am posting this post. Way to go guys, the Internet Rulz!!!!

CIAO.

No comments:

My Blog Directory