Friday, February 25, 2005

Maaro! Maaro!!!

Today was a pretty usual day except that we got to shift back to our regular class. It felt very nice to be back on those familiar rickety benches. G was back in his usual perch as the college watchman, noting down the cars that came into and left the parking lot.

R came into the class wearing a weird looking Indian necklace that was definitely not matching the western clothes she had worn. I told her so in as many words and earned a frosty look for my efforts. So much for trying to be helpful, as a friend!!! MI conducted placement interviews today. The guys from our class fared pretty well in the interviews. Hope they get selected.

The CEA organised a lecture in the afternoon on Business Opportunities in Environmental Engg. It was a horrible experience. Only the main speaker was good. The rest were very incoherent. Most of the students slept or chatted via paper. I was amongst the latter. Tomorrow, if I find those CEA guys, I am going to drag them to a 'Public Dhulai'. Thats the secret behind the name of today's post.

CIAO

No comments:

My Blog Directory